BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

How pathetic am I?

OMG I was sitting in the freaking parkinglot at said store crying over said person that SAID we are only friends. I'm so freakin stupid. I don't know why I wanted to see him so bad this morning but didn't. Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter. I don't think he wants anything else to do with me. This weekend has been hell not only at work but in my head. I have a war going on in there and its scary. Right now all I can hear is myself screaming. I feel hateful right now, but sad. Disappointed for sure. Hurt, maybe? By what? My own issues. I am acutally scaring myself. I know I'm getting to the point of being irrational. I can actually feel that I'm depressed. I don't feel like talking to anyone, I don't want to be around anyone now. I just want to sit here and cry and be by myself in my own torment. That's sad. I'm usually wide up ready to take on anything. I know something is wrong when I'm getting VERY FRUSTRATED with a patient. I'm usually compassionate. What is wrong with me? I ended up drawing some last night in my moments of peace. I looked at a pic that was sent to me in a txt which is mushy and turned it to something kinda...but not really dark. I'll post if my phone will send like its supposed to!



This is the original from the txt.

What I drew...it says "Forever Make-Believe, Forever Seeking"

0 comments: