BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make Me Believe

My Eyes are open. My senses have me awfuly aware. I have hit a breakthrough so to say. I just hope I don't back out. I am determined that I do not want to be hurt anymore. These games we play aren't healthy. The break me down further and further. What have I become? You make me sad but you don't see it.

I don't understand how one thing is said but you say something different. That hurts like salt in open wounds. Do you hurt me on purpose.?
To say you'll never do it again but yet you do. I caught you red handed so to say but you lie to me.
Also, he says he doesn't want a relationship but then says another night alone...that makes me sad too.
Life tends to deal these awful hands. I guess Ineed to fold. I'll ante up with my tears and a broken heart, what little bit of digity I have left but its all I have.

0 comments: