BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

saying those words

I have developed an intolerance to those who don't listen and don't understand. Not a good thing I must say. My temper has grown short and I really at times just want to sit in the dark, cold, quiet room. Yes I have created my own prison over time. But my prison has become my safe haven. My place to hide. I don't understand a lot of things these days. I try not to care but it is so hard. Sheesee why do I have a heart! LOL I honestly don't know what I want, what my goals are anymore. I need to take some time to refocus but I can't get everyone to leave me alone! UGH I hate feeling this way. I'll be ok. I just need to take a break. I'll be fine. I think my father is right. Its time to go back to school so I have something to focus on again. We'll see. but now I return to my cell. The sun is too bright for me. I'm going to nap!

0 comments: